I’m delighted to announce that our studio practice is back!
It feels like a real chapter is starting to close as holidays come to an end and I move back into studios teaching in person.
Thank you and moving forward
These past 5 months have been a real journey and I can feel some big exciting changes on the horizon.
I know I’ve said it a hundred times over but thank you, thank you for coming to practice with me over this time as I tried my hardest to keep the practice going for free online. I’ve been blown away by love, support and the power of community, it really gets you through the toughest of times.
From Tuesday 1st Sept I will he returning to Rooftop Studios. I will be running a 7pm to 7.45pm gentle/stretch class and 8pm to 9pm a Vinyasa flow class.
A Safe Practice
– The studio has 15 spaces marked out ready for your own mat, 2 metres apart
– I won’t have props and mats to borrow for safety and hygiene reasons
– The studio will operate a 1 way in and out system which will be clearly marked upon arrival through the main door.
– Please follow sensible social distancing guidelines for your own safety
– Please exit the studio promptly after the class so we can clean according to the guidelines
– The studio will be cleaned according to the guidelines in-between classes
Bookings & Payment
– Spaces will be limited to 15 per class to ensure social distancing guidelines are met
– To secure your space all class bookings will be via my web site and payment taken online, securely via PayPal
– No cash or bookings will be accepted at the studio
– Class prices will be £5.50, booked online in advance
– You can always cancel and request a full refund providing at least 24 hours notice is given
I strongly encourage you to book your space online asap each week you plan to come to class. If the 15 spaces do run out please contact me and I will hold you on the waitlist.
I thank you for your patience, I’m delighted to return to studio and see you all again to practice in person. I’m a small independent sole trader and I hope all the measures I’ve put in place make you feel safe and comfortable returning to practice. Moving to a full online payment system has been challenging and I’m now charged a transaction and credit/debit card processing fee so I hope you understand the 50p price increase I needed to make.
Now that we are moving back into studio, I know some of you who attended the online Zoom classes may be disappointed. I encourage you to come and try our studio practice. I am also running an outdoor practice, weather permitting which may run until the end of September. Once my outdoor classes end I will look at re-instating the Online Zoom classes.
As always I’m willing to listen and take on board any thoughts for classes, studio & online and workshops going forward, please feel free to contact me.
As always sending you love & light Donna 🙏